Medical Advice Disclaimer
- Visitors to this website take full legal responsibility for whatever decisions they make regarding their own health care.
- Content on this website is for informational purposes only and should NOT be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action.
- Content on this website is to help people think clearly for themselves, in order to make better health decisions with the participation of a licensed health professional of their choice.
You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before starting any new treatment;
- On any questions regarding a medical condition; and
- For specific advice tailored to your situation.
- This website does NOT offer medical advice.
- Nothing contained in this website is intended to be professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- This website advocates moderate amounts of exercise, with a particular emphasis upon methods of mind/body exercise such as Pilates.
- Overall, all individuals should go very slow when first starting an exercise program.
- Comments made regarding exercise are intended ONLY for the NORMAL healthy mature adult population. They NEVER apply to any pregnant female, infant, child, or teenager. They may NOT apply to any individual who has some type of serious ABNORMAL condition, or any other special medical condition.
- ALL adults over the age of 40, pregnant females, and individuals with any known health or heart condition should always get the advice of their physician regarding whether it is safe to start an exercise program.
- The exercises, any dietary suggestions and other advice regarding health issues described on this website are not suitable for everyone. In certain situations, they could cause you to injure yourself.
- If you believe any of the practices might cause you to injure yourself, STOP IMMEDIATELY.
- You should not try to diagnose yourself, or begin any exercise routine, dietary program or attempt to treat yourself without consulting a qualified medical practitioner.
The material (including without limitation, and advice and/or recommendations) in this website is provided solely as a general educational and informational purpose. It is neither medical nor healthcare advice for any individual problem. It is also not intended to be used for medical treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers regarding your particular situation. Reform RX Ltd, its employees, officers, agents, make no representations and specifically disclaims all warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness, merchantability, fitness or completeness for any particular material provided in this website.